Wednesday 26 October 2011

SPATIAL PLANNING:

After the tutorial on Friday I listed all the spaces that I would need so that the exhibition space would be useful for all different functions- parliamentary forum, Q and A, information/education, performance, gallery, market etc. From here I modified my original exhibition form to suit all of these needs and also to fit the site better as now I am not featuring a light rail station:




I was also flicking through my portable architecture book and found some diagramming showing the assembly of a portable architecture project. This is the kind of imagery that i want to achieve in my panels, so it is clear exactly how my entity works and fits together. This is also similar to my project so I might use some of their construction methods and materials for the exhibition space:


No comments:

Post a Comment