Monday 10 October 2011

PAVILION/ TRAVELLING EXHIBITION EXEMPLARS:

The following are different mobile exhibition spaces that all seem to create an exciting attraction in itself. By studying these pavillions, I hope to develop some kind of form which could possibly combine all of these...

  • Zaha Hadid & UNStudio

 These are some notes I took about the pavillions to help inform my decisions about materials and technologies:



  • Lock Rennie: Yorkshire Pavillion



  • Anderson Anderson Architects: PGA Prairie Hopper & Portable Classroom









Here are some notes I took from both projects:





  • The Three Ingredient Inflatable Pavilion: Frentes and PAX. RQ:



http://www.gizmag.com/inflatable-portable-pavilion/18983/

Here are some notes I took on the pavilion:



Fresh Flower: Tonkin Liu- Rotating stage, meeting area:


http://archrecord.construction.com/news/daily/archives/080618LondonArchFest.asp


  • Mobile Lounge: Architecture and Vision- Solar powered lounge, study, office:
  • Art Installations:
The following images are a few from art installations that I found very intriguing and may somehow incorporate into my design:


No comments:

Post a Comment